Softletter Back Issues and Articles Pollfish: Is that Smartphone a Channel in Your Pocket or Do You Just Want to Ask Me Something? Unless you were sealed in a time capsule circa 2000 alongside your Nokia 3390 (dig that 459-character text limit. Wish Twitter did that) you’ve heard of apps. While Apple...
Subscribe to newsletter
- The Fire Flop Positioning Disaster: Jeff Bezos Channels Steve Jobs but Ends Up Talking to the Microsoft Zune Design Team Instead
- Results Breakthrough Network: Putting the You and Me Back into Networking
- Operating Income 2017, The Softletter Benchmark 53 (Open access through July 4th)
- Windows 10 S: The End of Free Range Software
- Shaun Russell Rocks SaaS Product Management Like It’s 1999