2018 Softletter Articles In 2017, Corporate America spent $28B on training programs to improve efficiency, increase productivity and up level staff and executives. Yet, according to Training Industry Weekly, less than 8% of those programs were fever completed. While there are dozens of...
Subscribe to newsletter
- The Fire Flop Positioning Disaster: Jeff Bezos Channels Steve Jobs but Ends Up Talking to the Microsoft Zune Design Team Instead
- Results Breakthrough Network: Putting the You and Me Back into Networking
- Operating Income 2017, The Softletter Benchmark 53 (Open access through July 4th)
- Windows 10 S: The End of Free Range Software
- Shaun Russell Rocks SaaS Product Management Like It’s 1999