Softletter Managing editor Rick Chapman guides you through the industry’s most powerful and field-tested program for providing your company and products with positioning strategies, statements, and collaterals that ensure your sales and marketing teams are ready to execute successful programs and strategies that build sales and revenues. Learn how to avoid the mistakes of companies companies such as Microsoft, Borland, IBM, and hundreds of others whose positioning blunders doomed their firms and services.
During the course, Rick will guide you through the process of:
- Properly categorizing your product and/or service.
- Creating a powerful visual identity.
- Building an effective marketing vocabulary.
- Assigning your products and services to their appropriate class.
- Laying the foundation for future branding programs.
- Recovering from positioning mistakes.
Example from past and current positioning successes and failures will be used to illustrate the strategies and tactics you will learn during the course of the video. Your purchase includes:
- The Softletter Company and Product Positioning Workbook for High-Technology, $149.99 if purchased separately.
- SaaS Entrepreneur: The Definitive Guide to Succeeding in Your Cloud Application Business, $49.99 if purchased separately.
- In Search of Stupidity: Over 40 Years of High-Tech Marketing Disasters, $9.99 if purchased separately.
- Modifiable worksheets, goals and execution checklists, and related materials to guide and record your progress.