The Softletter SaaS Report
Comprehensive SaaS Business Metrics
SaaS has evolved from an outlier to the industry’s dominant model. More companies are entering the market every day and once sleepy niches are filling up with new competitors. To help maximize your chances for success, you need The Softletter SaaS Report’s timely information and insights to help spot opportunities and thrive and grow in today’s hyper-competitive markets.
The Report Covers:
- Revenue performance
- Trial and freemium conversion rates
- Churn and renewal rates
- Adoption of multi-tenancy
- Security standards
- Uptime guarantees
- Use of open source
- Pricing models
- Marketing and sales ratios
- SaaS channels
and much more.
Reasons to Buy
- The SaaS Report is the most cost effective source of key metrics and benchmarks on how and what makes SaaS tick. Without its invaluable metrics, you won’t be prepared to execute best practices
- The SaaS Report provides hard data unavailable from any other resource. It will help you judge and improve the performance of your operations including R&D, sales, and marketing.
- Softletter has been tracking the SaaS business model for longer than any other research firm, regardless of size. We released our first SaaS Report in October of 2006, years before any other firm. Softletter sponsored the industry’s first SaaS conference in 2007 (San Jose) and Softletter editor Merrill R. (Rick) Chapman is the author of SaaS Entrepreneur: The Definitive Guide to Succeeding in Your Cloud Application Business.
The Most Comprehensive SaaS Metrics Resource Available
The Softletter SaaS Report is the industry’s most comprehensive strategic benchmark resource for companies planning to grow and succeed in Software as a Service. Detailed analyses backed by over 700 tables and graphs provide unparalleled insight into the business dynamics driving SaaS
First introduced in 2006, the latest edition of The Softletter SaaS Report contains almost 400 pages of invaluable data on SaaS. The information in the report is unique and provides insights and hard data available from no other industry source.
If your company is introducing a SaaS product, establishing a new SaaS business unit or division, or transitioning to the cloud, The Softletter SaaS Report is a required presence in your strategic business operations toolkit.
More information about the Report
The essential guide that ensures you nail your product positioning before you release your product or found your company. If you fail to properly execute your product positioning, every other aspect of your marketing will fail!
The vital companion to the Positioning Workbook! Self-paced and comprehensive, the video guides you through the industry's most successful and field-tested methodology for positioning your product and ensuring your marketing can reach your sales and revenue goals.
Follow the adventures of Nate Pennington and Ignacio Loehman as they ideate, innovate, and growth hack their startup with the help of Steve Jobs. (Well, at least a part of him.)