This full-size, four-color printed poster personally signed by Rick Chapman is the perfect purchase or gift for the startup maven in your midst who is sure the missteps and mistakes of the past don’t apply to him or her! Or for the smart entrepreneur who wants to be reminded that they do.
Digitally signed and dedicated by “In Search of Stupidity: Over 40 Years of High-Tech Marketing Disasters” author Merrill R. (Rick) Chapman.
•: Printed 24 * 36” B&W poster, not mounted. Shipped in a special poster tube. Exclusive from Softletter.com.
• Digitally signed version, 39.99.
• Shipping Cost: $5.99 USD, $.40 for additional poster; international $14.99 USD.
• Museum-quality poster made on thick and durable matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil.
• Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²).
• Giclée printing quality.
• Opacity: 94%.
There are no reviews yet.