This full-size, B&W poster highlighting some of high-tech’s biggest marketing flubs and failures is the perfect way to remind yourself that those that don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it! Mount it on your wall and vow regularly that you will never be portrayed in future editions of this artwork.
Digitally signed and dedicated by “In Search of Stupidity: Over 40 Years of High-Tech Marketing Disasters” author Merrill R. (Rick) Chapman.
•: Printed 24 * 36” B&W poster, not mounted. Shipped in a special poster tube. Exclusive from Softletter.com.
• Digitally signed version, 39.99.
• Shipping Cost: $5.99 USD, $.40, international $14.99 USD.
• Museum-quality poster made on thick and durable matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
There are no reviews yet.