This full-size, B&W printed poster is the perfect purchase or gift for anyone wondering who’s leading the charge to erase the First Amendment from the internet and why they’re receiving fat government subsidies to do so.
Personally signed by Rick Chapman In Search of Stupidity: Over 40 Years of High-Tech Marketing Disasters author Merrill R. (Rick) Chapman.
•: Printed 24 * 36” B&W poster, not mounted. Shipped in a special poster tube.
• Digitally signed version, 39.99.
• Shipping Cost: $5.99 USD, $.40, international $14.99 USD.
• Museum-quality poster made on thick and durable matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%